So....
Posted on Monday 21 December 2015 @ 12:15 with 0 comments

Hey, Assalamualaikum.

Before this, my layout is kinda..... messy. Yaaaah, if you used to see on my website before, link semua tak kemas, pelik, can't see all entry at all. I want to fix it as soon as possible, but then tangguh tangguh.

So here I am. Since I'm too lazy to fix it, I just use new skin. This the one that I edit...You know recycle yoo... :D

++I just realize yang my link blog is change a little bit, from .com to .my
is it only me? or semua orang pun macam tu?


Tu jelah. kut, I hope skin ni pun tak problem. so then Bye :))

Do contact me @ social media, pepandailah cari :')
huhuhuhu





0Comments:
Post a Comment



Hello ppl
hey there! i could just shut this blog down but it kind of have special place in my heart(?) how don't ask.


Archive



Shout


© 2015 - Basecode Qayyum.