Hakuna Matata #14 {hiatus}
Posted on Saturday 21 June 2014 @ 19:40 with 1 comments



Assalamualaikum;

Long time no see long time no see. Finally new skins. patut upload masa cuti hari tu but cuti is too fun to do anything. hehe

{HakunaMatata} act kawan yg mintak, dah lama mak cik aina mintak baru sekarang siap.

BTW,
{hiatus} I will keep hiatus since busy with kampen and PT3 thingy. Start 1 Julai kau. Kerja khusus, ujian lisan, mendengar dan bertulis. my time table will be busy. sighh.  btw, I alrdy deactive my f'book, so naaah 2010



#prayForMySoul
#prayForAdila
#prayForPT3
#wufan

Labels: ,




1Comments:

Blogger Deeyan Annuar said on 18 April 2017 at 20:00 

saya guna skin ni!

Post a Comment



Hello ppl
hey there! i could just shut this blog down but it kind of have special place in my heart(?) how don't ask.


Archive



Shout


© 2015 - Basecode Qayyum.